G.I. Franklin G.I. Franklin

Amazing!

I really like your singing style especially at the verses, I mean real raw sounding and very alternatively grungey, quite pixies like too. I think maybe the quality could be improved but in my opinion its probably better like this... Great drumming too keep up the good work.

Its great to see this song is finally top too ^_^

rule britanica rule britanica

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

I love dis, but only cause' i hav to. Nah Joke actually sounds better than i thought it would considerin it's on an mp3.

jambrother2 responds:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOoooop

:@{)

Reach for Me Reach for Me

!!!!

This was great, the beats were great, the guitar playing was too; especially liked the solo at the end.
It really needs lyrics and recording quality wasn't too great but this was still fantastic. Reminds me very much of some of Avenged Seven Folds stuff, keep up the work.

Ritz190 responds:

hmmm. well A7X isn't really my bag but thanx! i put alot of heart into this. i know the recording quality wasn't too good, but it was all i had at the time. thanks for the review.

my son my son

EVIL...................

Your my son, my son. Go away you stupid prossy.... lol what lyrics, guess you can get great lyrics by reversing songs. Love the 2 chord progression thing you got going too and the random notes played in the background.
Oh and ... I have a nazi in my boat lol. :p

take anything take everything take anything take everything

Grungyness over distorted poonage :p

Woo!!!!! Grungy riff mixed with nirvana styled solo (guitar smashing), and a very quiet singer which lets it down a bit. But overall v good.

jambrother2 responds:

yeah i know but arent u gettin a mixer on ur bday?
cos then il just have to turn it up and it will be louder then :):)

_Mad_ _Mad_

Woooooooooooo!!!!!!

This is great, i don't know why so many people are critisising the singing, its very grunge. The song overall, sounds very nirvana and i look forward to hearing more from your band. \m/

Distraught Customer Distraught Customer

O....K......

Woah that was wack... Funny as hell but very very wierd. I give you 8 because you would get a god damn award for being the funniest lyric writer ever. But this is grunge sort of, well the guitar is but i've never known grunge to have shout/scream/ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRRRRRR

FourStar responds:

Thank you for the kind words, sir.

midnight train midnight train

Wow

This was great, it's quite chilling and relaxing. Keep up the good work, i think vocals would go really great with some of your work.

The Trooth The Trooth

Argh!!!!!!!!!!

I give you 8/10 because this is great but its not really grunge its, well its metalcore or death metal or nu metal or one of those kinds but it don't stop it from kickin ass!

Slow Heavy Whatever Slow Heavy Whatever

Woah

Dude, this owns, so.. heavy. I have no clue why the hell its been voted this low.

4/5 9/10